Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on
- Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves.
- Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems.
- Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size.
- Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip.
- Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included.
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar)
- Volume per stroke: 90cc
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
I bought this pump for my fat bike one year ago and should have checked it out, immediately. We learn by our mistakes. Yesterday, eight miles from home, the bike - because of its large tires - seemed a bit bouncy, so I knew they needed some air. I know I should have checked it at home, and failed to do so, but that wouldn't have helped if I had to fix a puncture. It was then that I found the pump doesn't work. My bike has Presta valves, and the pump is made for Presta and Schrader. After connecting the hose to the valve, I could hear and feel air coming out of the Schrader connector and nothing coming out of the Presta connection. Fortunately, I was able to get home on my soft tires. 'Specialized' is supposed to be a quality brand (I have a Specialized fat bike and a Specialized helmet, but I would not buy another one of these pumps. I ride 20 - 30 miles a day, and I don't need to find myself with a flat tire and no working pump.