Specialized's Comp MTB Shoes offer a fantastic fit, top-notch pedal power and excellent durability. They feature Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds for awesome efficiency and comfort, and the BOA micro-ratcheting closure helps you find a perfect fit on the fly. There are hard-molded toes and welded side panels so the shoes will stand up to even the most extreme conditions.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black/Dark Grey / 40 / Wide||888818039081||61116-3240||SBC-61116-3240|
|Black/Dark Grey / 43 / Wide||888818040728||61116-3243||SBC-61116-3243||105201|
|Black/Dark Grey / 44.5 / Wide||888818038886||61116-32445||SBC-61116-32445|
|Black/Dark Grey / 46.5 / Wide||888818039333||61116-32465||SBC-61116-32465|
Displaying reviews 1