The Phenom Pro is a mountain bike saddle that's designed with Specialized's Adaptive Edge base construction, allowing the outer-edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. Lightweight and expertly tuned for stiffness and efficiency, the Phenom features a rounded, anti-snag tail and the perfect amount of padding for mountain riding.
On this model, they've replaced the traditional PU padding in favor of an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. The result? The feeling off sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam. And to keep the comfort coming, Specialized relies on their extra-wide, elongated Body Geometry channel and short nose to provide you with proper sit bone support.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Low-friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- Size 143mm / Weight 207g
- Size 155mm / Weight 219g
NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 143mm||888818443345||27219-2103||118814|
|Black / 155mm||888818443031||27219-2105||118815|
|Chameleon / 143mm||888818442980||27219-2113|
|Chameleon / 155mm||888818443253||27219-2115|