Full gas. On-the-rivet. Aggressive. No matter how you describe it, fixed-gear criterium racing isn’t for the faint of heart. Combine this adrenaline-ridden racing with the culture of an underground city movement, and you get something pretty special, like the S-Works 7 Red Hook Crit Road shoes.
To bring this combination of style and endorphins to life, we’ve teamed up with the artist, Michael Reeder, to bring his contemporary combinations of patterns, depth, and texture to the Specialized/Rocket Espresso Team. His style brings fun, bright colors, and out-of-the-box design elements to a collection that you’re sure to love.
We took a no-holds-barred approach to transferring every bit of your power to the pedals. The lighter and stiffer Powerline carbon sole is new and brought to you by the same team that developed Rider-First Engineering. Why's this special? Because it led to our lightest and stiffest carbon outsole to date. A completely refined Padlock Heel, meanwhile, packs in more comfort with the same exceptional heel hold that you found in the previous iteration. And finally, the space-grade Dyneema material used in the upper doesn’t stretch when pulled on, making sure that your foot stays where it’s supposed to. With these all features combined, you can be sure that we’ve kept in line with the motto “every watt is sacred.”
In the comfort arena, we kept all of the Body Geometry features you know and love, like the Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and Metatarsal Button. Each one of these features has been ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to not only boost power but also to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury. We also took luxury into account by designing the S-Works 7 to have a form that complements its function, so you'll find seams that are bonded together, rather than sewn, cleaning up the lines and contouring to your foot with slipper-like comfort. The custom CNC’d alloy Boa dials also add some panache, but they also feature durable spring clutch internals and precise, one-millimeter micro-adjustments that let you perfectly dial in your fit.
The S-Works 7 embodies everything we know about footwear, compacted into one shoe with no compromises and no shortcuts—just explosive speed and superior comfort.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort
- Independent alloy Boa S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee
- PadLock heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Red Hook Crit / 44||888818453658||61019-0244||117583|
|Red Hook Crit / 45||888818453733||61019-0245||117582|